[Important] Information Regarding the Novel Coronavirus (Updated: September 1st)
◆To Shinshu University Students◆
■ Shinshu University Measures of COVID-19 infection after September 1st (updated on September 1st)
1. Thoroughly carry out basic infection prevention measures, avoiding 3 C and Hand Wash/Hand Disinfection. If you feel unwell, do not go to university or part-time job and take a rest at home, and visit a medical institution if necessary.
2. For the time being, do not meet to enjoy food and drink with anyone other than family members.
3. Club and extracurricular activities are prohibited until September 13th. Please stop using the club room and do not move between campuses. In special cases such as important competitions held in Nagano, please ask the Student Support Center for permission.
Dear students, ~let's keep your social distance for everyone's health and safety~
- Act Responsibly in Daily Activities
- If you have cold symptoms
- If COVID-19 infection is diagnosed by test or closely contact with a COVID-19 patient
- Avoid unnecessary and non-urgent trips overseas / If you enter or return from overseas
- If international students cannot come to Japan
- About unnecessary and non-urgent trips to infection spread areas
- Regarding the classes and students' access to campus
- About suspension of attendance due to infection / Considerations for attendance suspension
- Support for students in difficulties
- About job-hunting process
- About mental healthcare
- About Regular Health Check
- About measures in student dormitories and international house
- About club and extracurricular activities
■ To Undergraduate Students / Graduate Students
■ To International Students (Please also find the "To Undergraduate Students / Graduate Students)
Regarding the "Special Cash Payments (100,000-yen handout)"
◆To Shinshu University Faculty and Staff◆
■ Alert: Consulting a medical clinic or hospital
Please see "Alert:Consulting a medical clinic or hospital".
■ Regarding the intensive countermeasure period against COVID-19 infection (April 3rd to May 10th)
Inform you later.
◆Link to Related Information◆
■ Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
■ The Japan Association of National Universities
■ Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters (WHO)
■ COVID-19 Myth Busters in World Languages