[Important] Information Regarding the Novel Coronavirus (Updated: June 22nd)
◆To Shinshu University Students◆
■ Shinshu University Measures of COVID-19 infection until June 18th (updated on May 29th)
1. Please take care in traveling between Nagano and any of 5 prefectures (Hokkaido, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo and Kanagawa) until June 18. (updated: May 29th)
2. Please take care in a trip for job-hunting to any of 5 prefectures until June 18th.
■ Shinshu University Measures of COVID-19 infection after June 19th (updated on June 10th)
1. It is not necessary to be careful about traffic to and from the 5 prefectures (Hokkaido, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo and Kanagawa).
2. Students who take the experiments/practices and refrain from returning from any of 5 prefectures (Hokkaido, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, and Kanagawa) should return to Nagano as soon as possible.
Dear students, ~let's keep your social distance for everyone's health and safety~
- Act Responsibly in Daily Activities
- If you have cold symptoms
- If COVID-19 infection is diagnosed by test or closely contact with a COVID-19 patient
- Avoid unnecessary and non-urgent trips overseas / If you enter or return from overseas
- If international students cannot come to Japan
- Regarding the classes of 1st semester and students' access to campus
- About suspension of attendance due to infection / Considerations for attendance suspension
- Support for students in difficulties
- About job-hunting process
- About mental healthcare
- About Regular Health Check
- About measures in student dormitories and international house
- About club and extracurricular activities
■ To Undergraduate Students / Graduate Students
■ To International Students (Please also find the "To Undergraduate Students / Graduate Students)
Regarding the "Special Cash Payments (100,000-yen handout)"
◆To Shinshu University Faculty and Staff◆
■ Alert: Consulting a medical clinic or hospital
Please see "Alert:Consulting a medical clinic or hospital".
■ Regarding the intensive countermeasure period against COVID-19 infection (April 3rd to May 10th)
Inform you later.
◆Link to Related Information◆
■ Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
■ The Japan Association of National Universities
■ Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters (WHO)
■ COVID-19 Myth Busters in World Languages