[Important] Information Regarding the Novel Coronavirus (Updated: November 30th)
◆To Shinshu University Students◆
■ Shinshu University Measures of COVID-19 infection after December 1st (updated on November 30th)
【Points of Attention】
1. Avoid "5 situations" where the risk of infection increases: (1) Social gatherings with drinking, (2) Large numbers of people and long-term eating and drinking, (3) Conversation without masks, (4) Shared living in a small space, (5) a place to rest or locker room
2. Avoid having dinner with a large number of people other than your family or for long periods of time.
3. Even for small groups and short dinners, people who are not feeling well should not participate or let them participate, do not reuse chopsticks and cups, and wear a mask as much as possible when talking.
4. When traveling to prefectures where the number of new positives per 100,000 population in the last week exceeds 15, carefully consider the visit and be careful to avoid situations with a high risk of infection.
5. When traveling to prefectures where the number of new positives per 100,000 population in the last week exceeds 5, thoroughly carry out basic infection prevention measures, such as wearing a mask when talking, avoiding a closed and crowded space.
6. If you have the opportunity to interact with a large number of people outside the university such as on-site training, comply (2) and (4) from 2 weeks before the event.
7. Extracurricular activities can be carried out based on the facility usage guidelines. When eating and drinking before and after the activity, take thorough measures against infection.
Dear students, ~follow the basic infection control measures~
- Act Responsibly in Daily Activities
- If you have cold symptoms
- If COVID-19 infection is diagnosed by test or closely contact with a COVID-19 patient
- Avoid unnecessary and non-urgent trips overseas / If you enter or return from overseas
- If international students cannot come to Japan
- About unnecessary and non-urgent trips to infection spread areas
- Regarding the classes and students' access to campus
- About suspension of attendance due to infection / Considerations for attendance suspension
- Support for students in difficulties
- About job-hunting process
- About mental healthcare
- About Regular Health Check
- About measures in student dormitories and international house
- About club and extracurricular activities
■ To Undergraduate Students / Graduate Students
■ To International Students (Please also find the "To Undergraduate Students / Graduate Students)
Regarding the "Special Cash Payments (100,000-yen handout)"
◆To Shinshu University Faculty and Staff◆
■ Alert: Consulting a medical clinic or hospital
Please see "Alert:Consulting a medical clinic or hospital".
■ Regarding the intensive countermeasure period against COVID-19 infection (April 3rd to May 10th)
Inform you later.
◆Link to Related Information◆
■ Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
■ The Japan Association of National Universities
■ Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters (WHO)
■ COVID-19 Myth Busters in World Languages