Information Regarding the Novel Coronavirus (Oct 18, 2021 updated)
To Shinshu University Students
Shinshu University Measures of COVID-19 infection after Oct 18 (Oct 18, 2021 updated)
【Points of Attention】
・Avoid eating and drinking with people other than family members.
・When indoors ventilate the room, wear a surgical mask, and disinfect your hands. Cancel the meeting if you can’t abide by them.
・If you have cold symptoms, even if they are mild symptoms, school attending is suspended and stay at home. These students will be treated as suspension of attendance if they notify to the faculty to which they belong.
・When you go out, wear a surgical mask.
・Wash / disinfect your hands before entering the building / before eating.
・Cancel or postpone travel outside of Nagano as much as possible. In case you need to travel, be very much careful to prevent infections and keep self-monitoring for two weeks before and after the travel. Consult a doctor when you have any symptoms.
- Act Responsibly in Daily Activities updated
- If you have cold symptoms
- If COVID-19 infection is diagnosed by test or closely contact with a COVID-19 patient
- Avoid unnecessary and non-urgent trips overseas / If you enter or return from overseas
- Correspondence to international students who cannot come to Japan
- About unnecessary and non-urgent trips to infection spread areas updated
- Regarding the classes and students' access to campus updated
- About suspension of attendance due to infection / Considerations for attendance suspension
- Support for students in difficulties updated
- Vaccination at Shinshu University updated
- About job-hunting process
- About mental healthcare
- About regular health check
- About measures in student dormitories and international house
- About club and extracurricular activities updated
■ To Undergraduate Students / Graduate Students
■ To International Students (Please also find the "To Undergraduate Students / Graduate Students)
To Shinshu University Faculty and Staff
■ Information card of the COVID-19: