Information Regarding the Novel Coronavirus (May 19, 2022 updated)
To Shinshu University Students
Vaccination information for students
Please refer to Vaccination at Shinshu University (Mar 4, 2022 updated)
Shinshu University Measures of COVID-19 infection from May 19, 2022
【Points of Attention】
・Eating and Drinking with people other than family members are acceptable. In this case, it’s recommended that no more than four people at the same table within two hours together with the people who is the third vaccination completed.
・In case of participating in field-work, training camps, etc., and overnight there, please ensure to stay in a private room (or a tent for a single person in the case of camping) ,and if a private room is not available, "Third vaccination completed " or "Negative results of PCR or Quantitative antigen test within 3 days and qualitative antigen test within 1 day" are acceptable. (*Government-approved Antigen test kits should be used.)
・If you have cold symptoms, even if they are mild symptoms, do not meet people or go out including part-time jobs and stay home. Please contact the faculty you belong to and do not attend classes until you receive permission from the university.
・Wear a non-woven mask and thoroughly ventilate when traveling by car with people.
・Wear a mask and wash/disinfect your hands when you take a break in the laboratory or have study sessions.
・Taking part in extra activities, please avoid using confined spaces (e.g., locker rooms) due to the high risk of infection.
- Act Responsibly in Daily Activities updated
- If you have cold symptoms
- If you are infected or become a close contact
- Avoid unnecessary and non-urgent trips overseas / Notes when you go overseas or back to Japan updated
- Correspondence to international students who cannot come to Japan updated
- About unnecessary and non-urgent trips to infection spread areas updated
- Regarding the classes and students' access to campus updated
- About suspension of attendance due to infection / Considerations for attendance suspension
- Support for students in difficulties
- Vaccination at Shinshu University
- About job-hunting process
- About mental healthcare
- About regular health check
- About measures in student dormitories and international house
- About club and extracurricular activities updated
■ To Undergraduate Students / Graduate Students
■ To International Students (Please also find the "To Undergraduate Students / Graduate Students)
To Shinshu University Faculty and Staff
■ Information card of the COVID-19: