Information Regarding the Novel Coronavirus (Updated: March 25th)
To Shinshu University Students
Shinshu University Measures of COVID-19 infection after March 16th (updated on March 16th)
【Points of Attention】
・Avoid long-term eating and drinking with a large numbers of people.
・Even for small groups and short dinners, people who are not feeling well should not participate or let them participate, do not reuse chopsticks and cups, and wear a mask as much as possible when talking.
・If you have the opportunity to interact with a large number of people outside the university such as on-site training, avoid having dinner with people other than your family from 2 weeks before the event.
・If you have cold symptoms, even if they are mild symptoms, school attending is suspended and stay at home. These students will be treated as suspension of attendance if they notify to the faculty to which they belong.
・When you go out, wear a face mask.
・Wash / disinfect your hands before entering the building / before eating.
- Act Responsibly in Daily Activities
- If you have cold symptoms
- If COVID-19 infection is diagnosed by test or closely contact with a COVID-19 patient
- Avoid unnecessary and non-urgent trips overseas / If you enter or return from overseas
- Correspondence to international students who cannot come to Japan
- About unnecessary and non-urgent trips to infection spread areas
- Regarding the classes and students' access to campus
- About suspension of attendance due to infection / Considerations for attendance suspension
- Support for students in difficulties
- About job-hunting process
- About mental healthcare
- About Regular Health Check
- About measures in student dormitories and international house
- About club and extracurricular activities
■ To Undergraduate Students / Graduate Students
■ To International Students (Please also find the "To Undergraduate Students / Graduate Students)
To Shinshu University Faculty and Staff
■ Information card of the COVID-19: