Shinshu University International Exchange Meetup
With the motto of "International Exchange", we strive to connect more people in relation of Shinshu University across the boundaries of age, faculties and nationalities.
Shinshu University International Alumni Reunion
Shinshu Univ. Intl. Almuni Group facebook
Aug. 2014 In Korea (Seoul)
Aug. 2014 Thailand(bangkok)
Sep. 2014 In China (Beijing, Shanghai)
Nov. 2014 In Japan (Matsumoto)
Jul. 2013 In Thailand
Sep. 2013 In China (Beijing, Shanghai) / In Korea (Seoul)
Nov. 2013 In Japan (Matsumoto)
Nov. 2012 In Japan (Matsumoto) / Oct. In China (Beijing) / Sep. In Korea (Seoul), In China (Shanghai)
Oct. 2011 In China (Beijing, Shanghai) / Sep. In Korea (Seoul)
Nov. 2011 In Japan (Matsumoto)
The Shinshu University International Alumni Association is a group of alumni who have a connection with Shinshu University in Japan and other countries. 2011 saw the reorganization of the Shinshu University International Alumni Association, which had been held in Japan and other countries. Currently, there are 8 branches (Seoul, Beijing, Shanghai, Shijiazhuang, Thailand, Mongolia, Ho Chi Minh City, and Malaysia) around the world.
Alumni Reunion in Japan (-2010)
- Nov. 2010 The 4th reunion at Shinshu University
- Oct. 2009 The 3rd reunion at Shinshu University
- Feb. 2008 The 2nd reunion at Shinshu University
- 2007 The 1st reunion at Shinshu University
Overseas Alumni Reunion (-2010)
- Sep. 2010 In Korea(Seoul) / In China (Beijing, Shanghai)
- Sep. 2009 In Korea(Seoul)
- Oct. 2008 In Korea(Seoul)
- Sep. 2007 In Korea(Seoul)
- Sep. 2006 In Korea(Seoul)
- 2005 In Korea(Seoul)
Follow Up Services by JASSO
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) conducts following support services for those who studied in Japan.
- Follow-up Research Fellowship
- Japan Alumni Global Network
Register Alumni Database
Since 2005, we encourage international students to enroll in the alumni database upon finishing their course of study, in order to establish a solid network with our international alumni for far-reaching cooperation.
We aim to maintain a close relationship with alumni and provide information on our various subjects and preparation and establishment of an alumni association through newsletters.
Please provide information where applicable
- Those who finished their course of study before 2004
- Those who forgot to register upon finishing their course of study
- Those who need to modify their registered information
※You can also sign up for the newsletter by using the form above.
※Please help us to encourage your alumni friends to register if he/she is not done yet.