- To be among the world’s top level of research institutes for basic and applied science of carbon.
- IBS Department of Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering IBS and IFES collaborative project on the development of artificial joints containing carbon nanotubes featured on NHK World 2018.08.22 More
- X-Breed X-Breed Innovative air separation, the research done by group of Special Contract Professor Kaneko 2018.06.08 More
- IMS Department of Forest Resource Exploratory Survey and Collection of Plant Genetic Resources Made in the Mountainous Region of Eastern Nepal 2018.05.31 More
- X-Breed X-Breed Prof. Wataru Sugimoto of the Faculty of Textile Science and Technology/Center for Energy and Environmental Science Won the ECSJ Scientific Achievement Award 2018.05.25 More
- IFES Division of Biological and Medical Fibers Molecular simulation helps to elucidate the mechanism how polar fishes survive in sub-zero water 2018.03.09 More
- ICCER ICCER Titanium fiber plate: a new innovative material in bone regeneration medicine and fracture treatment 2018.02.02 More
- IMS Department of Atmospheric Environment & Aquatic Ecosystem The Research Team of Professor Koji Tojo Published their Research Result in "Royal Society Open Science" 2018.01.30 More
- IBS Department of Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering Research Technique Training for PhD Student from University of Trieste 2017.10.30 More
- IFES Division of Frontier Fibers Succeed in developing mass production technology for separators for lithium ion secondary batteries with the world's highest level of heat resistance using nanofibers 2017.09.07 More
- ICCER ICCER One member in ICCER was certified as the Fourth "Rising Star" Researcher 2017.05.01 More
- ICST ICST Specially-appointed Professor Morinobu Endo Selected as World Academy of Ceramics Academician 2016.06.14 More
- ICST Endo LaboratoryICST Specially-appointed Professor Morinobu Endo of the Institute of Carbon Science and Technology, Interdisciplinary Cluster for Cutting Edge Research is awarded an honorary doctorate by Naresuan University, Thailand 2016.01.22 More
Interdisciplinary Cluster for Cutting Edge Research: honing the research fields for which Shinshu University is noted, to create a new area of interdisciplinary research
Distinguished Visiting Professor
Invite the different prominent researcher of the background and it is various and aims at the realization of the innovation by a high researcher team.
Rising Star System
To a researcher prominent in promising young researchers having ability for extremely high study!
- To propose new dimensional solutions for environmental and energy materials research.
- World-class research continues to innovate textiles.
- Elucidation of environmental change, prevent a disaster and reduce it, biological diversity through the mountains science.
- Challenging to the world of biomedical science through original interdisciplinary research.
To be among the world’s top level of research institutes for basic and applied science of carbon.
To propose new dimensional solutions for environmental and energy materials research.
World-class research continues to innovate textiles.
Elucidation of environmental change, prevent a disaster and reduce it, biological diversity through the mountains science.
Challenging to the world of biomedical science through original interdisciplinary research.