- To be among the world’s top level of research institutes for basic and applied science of carbon.
- IFES Division of Biological and Medical Fibers Molecular simulation helps to elucidate the mechanism how polar fishes survive in sub-zero water 2018.03.09 More
- ICCER ICCER Titanium fiber plate: a new innovative material in bone regeneration medicine and fracture treatment 2018.02.02 More
- IMS Department of Atmospheric Environment & Aquatic Ecosystem The Research Team of Professor Koji Tojo Published their Research Result in "Royal Society Open Science" 2018.01.30 More
- IMS Department of Forest Resource Exploratory Survey and Collection of Plant Genetic Resources Made in the Mountainous Region of Eastern Cambodia 2017.11.27 More
- IBS Department of Interdisciplinary Genome Sciences and Cell Metabolism Anti-cancer Activities Found in Epicatechin Oligomers Contained in Grapes and Azuki Beans 2017.10.04 More
- X-Breed Interdisciplinary realm GrX-Breed Research by Special Contract Professor Kaneko's group is published on Nature Materials. 2017.09.22 More
- IBS Institute for Biomedical Sciences IWT Smartphone App Project Receives Grant from AMED 2017.09.14 More
- IFES Division of Frontier Fibers Succeed in developing mass production technology for separators for lithium ion secondary batteries with the world's highest level of heat resistance using nanofibers 2017.09.07 More
- ICCER ICCER One member in ICCER was certified as the Fourth "Rising Star" Researcher 2017.05.01 More
- X-Breed X-Breed Physics Central pick up an academic journal of Dr. Nakata 2016.11.02 More
- ICST ICST Specially-appointed Professor Morinobu Endo Selected as World Academy of Ceramics Academician 2016.06.14 More
- ICST Endo LaboratoryICST Specially-appointed Professor Morinobu Endo of the Institute of Carbon Science and Technology, Interdisciplinary Cluster for Cutting Edge Research is awarded an honorary doctorate by Naresuan University, Thailand 2016.01.22 More
Interdisciplinary Cluster for Cutting Edge Research: honing the research fields for which Shinshu University is noted, to create a new area of interdisciplinary research
Distinguished Visiting Professor
Invite the different prominent researcher of the background and it is various and aims at the realization of the innovation by a high researcher team.
Rising Star System
To a researcher prominent in promising young researchers having ability for extremely high study!
- To propose new dimensional solutions for environmental and energy materials research.
- World-class research continues to innovate textiles.
- Elucidation of environmental change, prevent a disaster and reduce it, biological diversity through the mountains science.
- Challenging to the world of biomedical science through original interdisciplinary research.
To be among the world’s top level of research institutes for basic and applied science of carbon.
To propose new dimensional solutions for environmental and energy materials research.
World-class research continues to innovate textiles.
Elucidation of environmental change, prevent a disaster and reduce it, biological diversity through the mountains science.
Challenging to the world of biomedical science through original interdisciplinary research.