To be among the world’s top level of research institutes for basic and applied science of carbon.
- Institute for Biomedical Sciences IWT Smartphone App Project Receives Grant from AMED 2017.09.14 More
- Department of Interdisciplinary Genome Sciences and Cell Metabolism International Research with Seoul National University PhD Student 2017.08.24 More
- Institute for Biomedical Sciences IBS Professor's Summer School Lecture at Shanghai Jiao Tong University 2017.08.18 More
- Department of Advanced Medicine for Health Promotion Prevention and Amelioration of Lifestyle-related Diseases by IWT + Milk Featured on NHK National Television 2017.06.02 More
- Department of Interdisciplinary Genome Sciences and Cell Metabolism Successful Generation of Primate Model for Neurodegenerative Disease 2017.05.16 More
- Institute for Biomedical Sciences Successful Conclusion of the 6th IBS International Symposium 2017.02.09 More
- Institute for Biomedical Sciences Academic Exchange Agreement Finalized with Bio-X Institutes of Shanghai Jiao Tong University 2016.12.27 More
- Institute for Biomedical Sciences Seminar Featuring Invited Speakers from Seoul National University and Singapore University of Technology and Design 2016.12.26 More
- 2017.09.26Symposium on Advanced Materials and 3D Printing for Biomedical Applications
- 2016.12.22Upcoming 6th International Symposium of the Institute for Biomedical Sciences
- 2016.09.15The 6th International Sports Science Network Forum in Nagano 2016 / The 4th International Symposium of Institute for Biomedical Sciences
- 2015.11.04The 3rd Institute for Biomedical Sciences International Symposium
- 2015.08.21Interval Walking Featured on the NHK Television Program "Tameshite Gatten" broadcast on August 26th.
Interdisciplinary Cluster for Cutting Edge Research
To propose new dimensional solutions for environmental and energy materials research.
World-class research continues to innovate textiles.
Elucidation of environmental change, prevent a disaster and reduce it, biological diversity through the mountains science.
Challenging to the world of biomedical science through original interdisciplinary research.