Head of the Division of Molecules & Polymers
Academic Professor (Institute of Textile Science and Technology),
Ph. D. in Engineering
- Division of Molecules & Polymers
Profile of Divisions
- 1997 Research Fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
2000 Postdoctoral Fellow（Prof. T.E.Mallouk), The Pennsylvania State University
2001 Research Associate, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Shinshu University
2007 Associate Professor in Graduate School of Science and Technology, Shinshu University.
2015 Professor in Graduate School of Science and Technology, Shinshu University.
- Research Field
- Supramolecular Chemistry, Polymer Science, Functional polymer materials, Gel
- Research Theme
- Development of low molecular weight gelators and application of Low molecular weight gels/Functional polymer materials
- Low-molecular-weight gelators, which form organogels (organogelators) and hydrogels (hydrogelators), have been significantly investigated because of not only their academic interest, but also because of their potential wide applications in industrial fields, such as cosmetics, foods, medical science and tissue engineering.