1. Exchange Student

Exchange Students

Based upon academic exchange agreement between Universities

There are two types of programs for students through University-level Student Exchange Agreements between Shinshu University and overseas educational institutions.

Apply for Shinshu University Exchange Students Program operated by Global Education Center.
> Please refer to the following website.

Apply for admission to your desired faculty or graduate school as an exchange student.
Please refer to the appropriate website or contact your desired faculty/graduate school or academic advisor directly for detailed information.

Based upon academic exchange agreement between Faculties

If your home university has a Faculty-level Student Exchange Agreement with a faculty/ graduate school of Shinshu university, please see the appropriate website or inquire the faculty/graduate school directly for detailed information.

Related Link