Notification of Affiliated Universities

In case you leave Shinshu University (※1) or move into/from another organization in Japan, you have to notify the incident to the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau via post or internet notification system within 14 days of the incident.

Mailing Address:
Residency Management Information Department
Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau
5-5-30 Konan, Minatoku, Tokyo 108-8255

Please enclose the photocopy of your Residence Card or Alien Registration Certificate.

Internet notification system:
Please refer to the immigration Bureau of Japan

(Before you use this system, you have to make your user registr ation.)
( ※ 1) You don't have to make this notification if you leave Japan immediately
after you leave Shinshu University and lose the residence status of "Student".